At Banks Road Infant and Nursery School we recognise the importance of partnership with parents in the education and development of their child and strive to involve them throughout the child’s time at our school.
We are working together to:
- Raise achievement through a commitment to high standards and expectations.
- Enable every child to succeed as an independent, enthusiastic and confident learner.
- Create an atmosphere where each child is valued as an individual, enabling them to develop a positive self-image, self- discipline and respect for others.
- Provide a welcoming, secure, stimulating and enriched learning environment.
- Celebrate our rich diversity and work in partnership with parents, children and the wider community.
Please find attached our Home School Agreement which is reviewed annually by staff and parents.