Our PE and Sports funding allocation for the financial year starting in April 2016 was £8606
At Banks Road we are using our Sports Premium funding in a variety of ways to
Priorities and Actions for 2016/17
- develop teaching and learning in PE
- give children the opportunity to experience a range of sports
- promote healthy and active lifestyles
- enable children to participate in competitive sport.
- Employ specialist sports coaches from Major Oak sports coaching company to teach 1 Key Stage 1 PE lesson per week.
- Purchase / develop resources needed in order to deliver a range of sports across Key Stage 1
- Purchase / develop resources needed in order to promote physical development and active play outdoors.
- Continue to raise the profile of an active and healthy lifestyle within our school.
- Provide opportunities for children to participate in additional competitions.