(30 hours per week for 38 weeks of the year)
We can provide extended hours funding for 3 and 4 year olds.
You are eligible for extended hours funding if …
- Your child was born between 1st September 2014 and 31st August 2015
- Both parents earn the equivalent of 16 hours @ national living wage per week
- Neither parent earns more than £100,000 a year
You can use your funding …
- To pay for nursery education sessions
- To pay for wraparound childcare eg. breakfast club, lunch club and after school club
- In more than one setting eg. nursery, childminder, holiday club.
- Across the whole year and not just during term time